Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long Absence

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I posted anything here. Sorry for that. A lot has been going on, most significantly being my pursuit to start my own company. Between that, being a teacher to my home schooled daughter, and my other various activities, I have neglected this blog. I hope to rectify that.

My goal is to post an article a week, and it might not ALWAYS be about space exploration. I am going to broaden a bit into all the sciences, but I can't really change the name of my blog.

Sadly, from my point of view, there isn't a lot going on in the space industry that has caused me to really want to blog about it. Everyone has their own likes and such...and as of now...everything has been rather "ho hum" to me as far as space news goes.

I mean yeah, we have asteroids flying by us...but we always do. And we have 2012 coming up, which according to some, will bring about some wild astronomical catastrophe. Whatever. The universe experiences catastrophes every second, so what makes us any less vulnerable to those things? If a giant rock is destined to smack us, then it's destined to smack us. Until we move past broken economic systems that restrict us and actually start becoming a space faring species, we're stuck on this island.

Anyway, future articles to come...thanks for your patience.

No comments: