Friday, May 20, 2011

Two Updates

Two updates regarding my past appearances:

1. The video from my lecture at the University of Illinois is now available for viewing: 10/16/10: Guest Speaker at the University of Illinois Reflections | Projections Conference

2. Last night (5/20/11 at 10am Bejing time) I was honored to be a panelist on a live radio discussion regarding the end of the space shuttle program and the role of commercial space. That is now available online: 05/20/11: China Radio Intl Panelist: Space Shuttle Ending & Commercial Space (Hour 1)

I just realized the large gap between these events. I need to get more on the ball with trying to get myself out there to talk about space, science, engineering and technology to the masses!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

No comments: