Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SpaceX Achieves Another Milestone

SpaceX successfully tests its parachutes

Video of the SpaceX drop test


Note: I wouldn't call this entry much of an article, but a nice passing along of information. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I have been so busy these past few weeks that I've kinda neglected this blog. Not that I don't read articles and find neat tidbits of news on space, science, engineering and technology, but I've just not had the gumption to write about it.

Anyway, I'll try to do better and develop more detailed blog entries, but I make no promises, because if certain things occur over the next few months, this whole blog might fall away permanently as I graduate to bigger and more important things. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Norman Copeland said...

Lol... There's an idea...



[Sir Richard Branson failed his world record attempt this week to cross the english channel on a kite board, the record attempt was for the fastest crossing and the oldest person, it was on the day of his 60th birthday].