Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Want to Wear My Funny Tin Foil Hat!

Okay, time to put on my conspiracy hat, but not for reasons you may think. :) This is more reflective thinking and not current thinking. Well, it could be current, but who knows. :)

I stumbled upon this article on www.foxnews.com, where a group of researchers working at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory have confirmed the existence of the super heavy element (SHE) 114, furthering research in the field of nuclear science. The article is here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557061,00.html

And the Physics Letter itself is here:

http://scitation.aip.org/getpdf/servlet/GetPDFServlet?filetype=pdf&id=PRLTAO000103000013132502000001&idtype=cvips&prog=normal

So this got me thinking about Bob Lazar. You see, Bob Lazar is well known in conspiracy circles. Basically, it boils down to the notion that Bob admits having worked on top secret UFO technology stuff while employed by the government, and he did this in and around the famous Area 51 complex in Nevada. You can find all kinds of stuff on him by doing a simple Google search.

Now, Bob claimed to be working on advanced gravity drive systems that were fueled by a stable isotope of element 115, such that it didn't decay and provided the special property of gravity manipulation. Many websites go over this process, what Bob said, how it works and all that. My point is this...

A lot of research labs have been "working" on finding stable isotopes of SHE's as of late, getting closer to proof of concept and who knows how close to actual discovery of stability. I can't help but wonder, with my tin foil hat firmly in place, if certain groups are slowly preparing for the inevitable event that will give us advanced propulsion systems the likes of which only lived in sci-fi movies...and on tin foil hat websites. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Lazar is a quack to the greatest degree, why anyone ever paid attention to him in the first place amazes me.

Jerry M. Weikle said...

SHE's....Super Heavey Elements greater than element number 92 on the Peroidic Chart of Elements.

Some people might not understand what SHE's are, well, then again there are plenty of shes out there. Just finding the SHE's are extremely difficult these days, considering all the aliens have been collecting the SHE's over the she's.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice but its going to be a while before we discover Cavorite.

I think that 'stable' in this context, means 'decays in a few seconds instead of a few milliseconds.' Of course this is going by conventional science - I expect that 'they' are using something more advanced :)

Norman Copeland said...

I think what's most interesting is that we use this 'tin' foil hat...

Why?

Don't laugh, I did aswell...

Douglas Mallette said...

Anon1 - People pay attention because deep down we all know something is going on there, but we can't do anything about it. Quack or not, it's interesting.

Jerry - I indicate what SHE's are by putting the acronym after the term.

Anon2 - I agree. I'm hoping that stable soon means a few hundred years. :)