Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Recorded

After a bit of delay, and my insane attempt to TRY and sound good singing...lol...I have made and posted an actual singing version of "Little Rover Bot Guys", an adaptation on Don McLean's "American Pie" for the rovers Spirit and Opportunity on Mars, that I wrote like a month ago.

The link is on the left...My Videos...and it's the one on top. The thumbnail is all black now, but I've changed what the thumbnail will be so that you can at least see something. I wish YouTube would let you be more specific in what you want your thumbnail to be, and not just give you limited options. But just in case the link glitches, here's the direct path...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbiizPc-q3E

Anyway...

The actual singing lyrics are a bit different than what I first wrote and posted here on the Blog, but only for the ease of singing. Nothing major. Besides, I made this a video that shows the lyrics as the song goes.

If you can get past bad singing, I hope you enjoy it. lol. :)

4 comments:

Don McLean's Children said...

Um, that isn't a video.

Douglas Mallette said...

Yes it is. It has pictures...text. And music. Ergo, video. No one ever said it had to be all flashy, with half naked girls molesting the rovers. Although...

Sister Mary Clarence said...

This blog has gone downhill with these posts.

Douglas Mallette said...

Sister Mary - Why, because I take a moment to be light hearted? Don't be so stiff. Enjoy space, including the fun, silly, and irrelevant parts that go with it. I post enough serious stuff on this blog anyway.